Noble Rot Issue 14Regular price 150,00 kr
Wine On The Edge - Issue 14 - PUBLISHED JUNE 2017
Noble Rot magazine attempts to join the dots between wine, music and food. We want to tell stories and inspire people to enjoy what they drink, eat and listen to. We is Mark Andrew and Dan Keeling and we started Noble Rot with the intention of giving young and/or alternative writers a platform to discuss contemporary culture from a fresh perspective.
- We’re adding the final touches to the righteous summer instalment of Noble Rot, where we…
- Meet ‘the good cook’ Simon Hopkinson over lunch at West London’s 6 Portland Rd.
- Visit Ribeira Sacra’s vertigo-inducing vineyards, currently producing some of Spain’s most exciting red wines.
- Have ‘a quick snifter’ with Belgium’s finest electronic music makers Soulwax.
- Take a gut-busting tour of San Sebastían, the Basque Country’s gastronomic mecca.
- Meet the characters behind Russell Norman’s favourite Venetian restaurants and bars.
- Ask a cast of Rotters including Diana Henry, Fergus Henderson and Rowley Leigh to invent some new words for our Food & Wine Dictionary, a must read for all those suffering from fallergies, waggamumbles, or simply obsessed by neagh.